Breaking News

Valentine Message



Hello great readers. It is Valentine's Day. For those of you who are really curious of what Vals is about, read up the history on Wikipedia :) 
Today, I will share 10 lovely messages you can send to your love ones this Valentine.



  • I consider myself to be the luckiest man on this Earth and it’s only because I have found the most precious jewel of this world. It’s you, my love. You are the only thing that looks good on me.
  • I couldn’t think of anything better to write to you than the truth. Even when I don't think often, but when I do, I think of you only. I love you!
  • I don’t just love you. I love that I get to have you as my Valentine. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  • I don’t know how to write great messages in cards, but I want to let you know how special you are to me. You are awesome! Happy Valentine’s day!
  • Honey, on this day, I will love you to take me into your loving arms, Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, Place your head on my beating heart because truly I find peace staying with you. I love you
  • Baby, If there is anything that was created perfectly, magically and powerfully is that you were created for me as I was created for you. I feel the happiest when I think about you. I love you.

Hope you find them useful as you spend your Valentine. Happy Valentine's Day :)