Breaking News

He Can't Have S*x Without Me Doing The Undoable

A lady has shared the touching story of the abuse she endured in the hands of a man she called spouse before it almost annihilated her life. She depicted the mind blowing things her ex husband constrained her to do all for the sake of s*x and sexual fulfilment. 

My husband got back home one day and requested that I give him a lap dance, he said that is the only thing that can turn him on following 6 months of no sexual pleasure. I had to go and pay a street girl to show me how to give lap dance at 38 years old and after 4 kids.

Since, I was desperate to keep my marriage, I began, yet he will criticize me and say 'I am not flexible', 'attractive', 'my tommy is plump' and so on . I will swallow it. The following one he brought was twerking. He said that I ought to go naked , raise my ass to his face and be shaking my bare bom while he watches me for the sake of twerking. Here and there he pours, some clever oil to make my ass sparkle, and he ends up calling me lazy and that I am good at nothing. 



This useless man has turned my body 360 degree and broken my waist twice since he says he needs me to twist. I will continue for the sake of marriage, however he never gets fulfilled. The one that broke the marriage was the point at which he came to sit inside my mouth for the sake of sensual caress, going here and there inside my mouth. One day, my teeth scratched him and he slapped me simultaneously. Out of displeasure, I pushed him down and he hit his head to the wall. That was the end of the marriage for me. He petitioned for separation after individuals had attempted to settle us, however he insisted. Now he is married to a younger lady and we both had peace. 


My purpose of sharing my story is to tell you men that not all men that are meant for you, please respect us. 

Women you should understand that you can't do everything, some of this sexual things are implied for strippers, concubines, whores and girlfriends. Women abandon it for them before they slaughter you. They will just utilize you for practical. Thanks.

This stuff is quite funny I must confess.